Pages

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Recipe-Crockpot Mac and Cheese



Excuse the quality of the Iphone picture-our digital camera battery died and our new battery hasn't came in yet.
Recipe found here.

This recipe had me at "4 ingredient". I figured I couldn't mess this recipe up!

I did half the recipe though since we only have three people and honestly-I still threw some of it away even after a few days of leftovers.


Ingredients:

Elbow macarroni-4 1/2 cups
2 cups of cheddar cheese (the recipe called for grated but I used shredded)
1 package of cream cheese cubed
4 cups milk
salt & pepper to taste

Mix all ingredients in slow cooker bowl. Cook on low for 3-4 hours, stirring occasionally.

I will emphasize the stirring occasionally. I was able to come home half way in between the cooking time and stir it which was a very good thing because otherwise I could see the mac and cheese being more difficult to stir before serving.

Super easy side and definitely something that we will put in our rotation!

1 comments:

  1. It had me at 4 ingredients...that's exactly how I feel. No more than 8 ingredients and it's too fancy for me. haha

    ReplyDelete