Pages

Thursday, May 1, 2014

The Beyers

Kari



That would be me.  Most importantly, I am a wife and a mama. I work full time and run our house 24/7/365. I love country music (especially Luke Bryan), organizing, DIY, interior design, and trashy reality shows. I can hold my own in any sports conversation-but my heart belongs in the NFL. (Go Colts!)



Jon


Obviously I'm not married to Paul Blart...but I am married to that handsome guy on the right. He's my best friend, better half, soulmate, and every other mushy word you could use to describe your husband. :) He loves sports-basically, he's taught me all I know. He loves numbers (polar opposites I assure you), baseball cards, comedies, and reality shows like Duck Dynasty and Pawn Stars.



Cooper




We call this guy Coop D Loop, Coop, Cooper Joe, and Stinker...but looking on his birth certificate you would know we actually named him Cooper. He's 14 months old and the best thing that ever happened to us. He loves reading books, taking baths, pasta, milk, and dancing. His smile will melt your heart in a second, that I promise you.


Reggie



Meet our first born. In our house we affectionately call him "Reg", "Reginald", or "Reggie Monster". He's 100% lab-both in breed and in personality...except he hates water...with a passion. And he has the most sensitive skin ever so basically we are on first name basis with the vet's office. Reggie is five years old and getting rather lazy in his old age, but he knows when Cooper comes at him with a ball that it's time to play. He's taken to the big brother role very well.


0 comments:

Post a Comment