Pages

Thursday, July 3, 2014

7 Years Ago today...

Jon came to my apartment in Indy to celebrate the Fourth. I made dinner (home made pizza to be exact). When I came back into my bedroom he had moved things around so there was an open area in the middle of the floor. 

He said he wanted to talk to me about something. 

Then he told me he didn't want me to be his girlfriend anymore and grabbed my hand...

Obviously he was breaking up with me...so I lovingly said, "Don't hold my hand if you're breaking up with me..."

He said, "No..I don't think you understand. I don't want you to JUST be my girlfriend..."

Then he got down on one knee and said, "You're my everything..." and a whole bunch of really sweet things, I'm sure..but let's be real...I was squealing and tackling him with kisses. So I have no clue what he said!

We were on cloud nine and celebrated the Fourth as a newly engaged couple!!

It was so perfect!

The night he proposed!


We look like such babies!





July is definitely the month of love in the Beyer household! It's the month we got engaged and the month we got married!

We are celebrating our FIVE year wedding anniversary this month!

Be prepared for some wedding recap posts this month!!

1 comments:

  1. I remember this story! And you know I'm really glad you guys got married ;) And yes - I can't believe how young you guys look. Such babies. Happy engagement anniversary!

    ReplyDelete