Pages

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Looking Back-Reception

Ahh!! Our reception was so so so much fun!! Seriously-we still talk about it to this day!

Our wedding cake had lyrics from our first dance song going around it. I loved it!

Our dinner was delicious!! Fried chicken, mashed potatoes, mac and cheese, green beans, 7 layer salad, and rolls. Sign me up all day long for that!! Every year we get this on our anniversary from the restaurant that catered it. Love it!!


My favorite picture from the reception-from our first dance song (My First Love Song-Luke Bryan). PS We have this picture signed by Luke framed in our living room!!
Right before he smashed the cake in my face!
A few dancing pictures:

proof my husband does dance!!

This picture makes me smile for a few reasons. One-when my mom was looking through pictures she says, "Kari..you sure do shake your ass a lot when you dance don't you?" Yes, mama. Yes I do. Also-I love Britt and her man standing in the background next to each other-the night that started it all!

I could have flooded this post with pictures-but I wanted to keep it short and simple. Hope you enjoyed the wedding recap!

Next up-a look at our first five years of marriage!!

1 comments:

  1. LOVE love love! You have some great pictures. Mostly because you're so dang pretty and that dress was gorgeous. :) Also, loving that we're in that background of that picture! haha. Ah the night that started it all. Thanks to you and...uh, Jon. :) ha!

    ReplyDelete