Pages

Friday, July 11, 2014

A Look Back-Bridal Shower & Bachelorette Party

With our 5 year wedding anniversary coming up in two weeks (!!!!!!!!) I thought it would be fun to do some recaps of our pre-wedding events, our wedding, and the first years of marital bliss!

First up is my bridal shower and bachelorette party!


My shower was so great!! My mom and bridesmaids threw it for me.
We played a game to see how well I knew Jon...uh..not well apparently. Each wrong answer you had to put bubble gum in your  mouth---I gave pieces to my flower girl to help.
guests
holy gifts, Batman


my MOH, Ash and I
my wingman and me
me and my Jesska
me and my mama
best friends since first grade

A few weeks later was my bachelorette party! We went out for pizza at the best place ever ever ever (Bazbeaux for Indy locals!) then we went to Howl at the Moon! You KNOW I got on the piano.

me and Ash
me and Jesska-my dancing partner for the night
love these ladies!
my DDs
possibly my favorite picture of us
Sam, me, and Chels
my DDs again

Looking through these pictures made me smile. What a great and exciting time!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment