Pages

Monday, June 9, 2014

Weekends Lately

Just like everyone, our lives are super busy throughout the weekend--and honestly, the weekends are no different! Partially our fault-we aren't the type to sit around the house. 


Here's a recap:

We're going to go back almost a month to Mother's Day weekend. We spent that Saturday at the Zoo. (Love the membership!)



Coop is turning into quite the little kid now. I've noticed more and more lately that he's starting to problem solve and definitely talking more. It's so awesome yet such a strange feeling...where did my baby go??

The weekend after we got back from vacation, one of my girlfriends from college got married! I went on a little roadtrip with my friend Boug (and had a blast-my abs still hurt from laughing so hard). The wedding was awesome and totally George & Danielle's style. 

Love these ladies!

I'm totally cheating but this next picture is too cute not to share. This isn't a weekend. It's actually this past Monday playing while dinner is cooking. I love all of these pictures so much! I think it shows the connection Coop and I have and it just melts my heart.

This weekend we took Coop to the Newport Aquarium. We hadn't been in a few months and it was kind of a dreary day so we opted out of the zoo.

We got to the Levee a little early, so we walked on the Riverwalk for a few and then grabbed lunch before heading into the Aquarium.


"Cheeeeeese!"

We stopped for lunch at Tom & Chee. Seriously-we LOVE this place. We stop there for lunch every time we take Coop to the Aquarium.

Coop saw me dipping my sandwich into the tomato soup dipper. 

He wanted to dip too...

Next stop, the Aquarium...




We ended the weekend grabbing dinner with our friends Bowman & Emily. Next thing we know, here I am...it's 9:00 and another weekend is in the books.

We have some fun weekends coming up, too!! 

Father's Day, a date night, July 4th, a big anniversary...so blessed!

0 comments:

Post a Comment