Pages

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Recently...

...Cooper is getting his eye teeth. So...that's...fun...Yeah fun's the word. Or hell. Take your pick. Pretty sure teething is the work of Satan, himself.

...This weekend is a BIG weekend in the Beyer household!!

Why?? These guys are coming to town and this lady is going to BOTH nights!!

I die a million times over.

Stalker...er...Super fan status: This weekend will make my 13th and 14th Luke show. It will be my 2nd and 3rd for both Lee Brice and Cole. (Yes, we refer to them as Cole and Luke in our house-first name basis ya know hahaha)

...Thanks to these guys, I get some MUCH needed cousin time in my life on Friday night!! 

That pretty much sums us up. Jon says he's never seen two cousins be so close so...yep. 

...I'm trying to get back on this blogging routine, but honestly....some days I barely have time to breathe and if I have to choose between time with my family and blogging..my boys are going to win every time. But I am working on new posts next week..and doing my first guest post this week, actually! Super exciting!!

.....Come back next week for a glimpse for how I plan out our meal plans and how we keep our groceries within our budget.

0 comments:

Post a Comment